Tips For Managing Roof Leaks
The first and must thing todo is, when your roof structure is leaking, better to call a professional roofer to check/inspect the problematic roof OR install a new leak-proof roof.
Unfortunately, you may not always be able to get roofer's support to your home on-time. So, what can you do to stop a roof leak and minimize damage on your own?
Capitol Improvements recommends following these 10 easy-to-follow steps until your roofer is able to inspect and install a new roof.
- Sweep Away and Soak Up Standing Water.
- Minimize Interior Damage.
- Clear Away Leaves and Small Debris.
- Investigate the Attic or Crawlspace.
- Examine from a Distance.
- Look for These Causes of Your Roof Leak.
- Redirect Leaking Water with a Bottle Funnel.
- Remove Fallen Tree Limbs.